Puppy Day School
Our innovative Puppy Day School drop-off program provides an immersive training and socialization experience for puppies up to six months old and up to 45 pounds, and toy breed puppies up to one-year-old. Each day includes play time for exercise and sociaShelzsmide K9s brotherly lovel skills, good manners, potty training/crate training, and socialization experiences to build confidence. Your puppy will come home tired, well-behaved and happy!
During each school day, your pup will benefit from:
- Individual Puppy Training training sessions on good manners skills
- Supervised small group play – time with puppies and puppy-friendly adult dogs
- Handling and socialization experiences to build confidence and make groomer/vet visits easier
- Outings to safe, pet-friendly locations for socialization and real world training
- Potty breaks to develop good housetraining habits
- Calm sessions to teach your pup to relax in a crate
Your puppy is taught by professional dog trainers, using only gentle, reward-based methods, to ensure that your puppy learns effectively while forming positive associations with training and socialization experiences.
During the school session, you get regular reports and pictures and/or video highlights, and written handouts, We will also have a puppy parent-teacher conference, which will provide in-person coaching to ensure that training transfers from us to you.20150603_081223
PUPPY DAY SCHOOL FEES
Tuition is $650 for four weeks of school. Tuition includes:
Four weeks of school (two days per week from 10 am-3 pm), 10 HOURS OF TRAINING PER WEEK
Mid-session parent-teacher conference, and
Lots of pictures of your puppy